Automile offers Route Planning so you can create efficient routes for your technicians.
You can learn more about the details of how Route Planning works here - https://automile.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003094954-How-does-Automile-s-Route-Planning-work-
If you want to share the route with a driver, you have the following 3 options:
1) Mobile push alert to specific drivers so they can open it in the Automile app
2) Text route to a phone number
3) Email route to an email address
If you have already created routes, then follow these steps to share with your technicians.
1. Click on "Route Planning" on the left nav bar.
2. Navigate to the right of the route you want to share and click "View."
3. In the upper right hand corner select the "Save and Share" button.
4. If you want to choose the mobile push option, select from the dropdown the driver you want to send the route to and click "Send."
That's it. Your technician will get a push notification, which, when selected will take him/her straight into the Automile's mobile app and open that route.
Similarly, you can use the text or the email option.